Guidelines: For both Students and Staff/Faculty
- Space for current and past student peer mediators, and students who are interested in joining or starting a peer mediation organization
- All posts should be related to peer mediation whether it be the practice or areas that are connected to it: mental health awareness, social/cultural issues on your campus, restorative justice or other kinds of alternative discipline
- You can disagree, but don’t be disagreeable
- This page is for articles, questions, research, resources, and stories related to peer mediation and campus life
- Don’t push a political agenda
- Please demonstrate mutual respect for all members of the group. This includes respectful language, content, and all other forms of engagement.
- Administrators of the group will remove all unrelated content and notify the user.